Chocolate Gift - DarkHello Chocolate
Everyone deserves great bean-to-bar chocolate from talented chocolate makers from around the world.
6 dark chocolate products made by award-winning chocolate makers. The bundle was curated to our team of experienced chocolate experts and supplied directly from the makers.
Meet chocolate in this bundle.
- Blood Orange by Ocelot (UK) Ultra-smooth dark chocolate, infused with sweet, tangy, blood orange and a touch of creamy vanilla.
- Dark Chocolate with Salted Tamarind by Kad Kokoa (Thailanda). International Chocolate Awards Winner 2019 - Bronze - Dark Chocolate With Inclusions.
- Dark Chocolate with Crysanthemum by Kad Kokoa (Thailand). 25% of the proceeds from the sales of this bar will go to The Warm Heart Foundation to help with their efforts to reduce the burning of crops causing hazardous air throughout the North of Thailand.
- Dark Chocolate with Masala Chai by OBOLO (Chile). Imagine a delicious cup of hot chocolate spiced with cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger.
- Single-origin Dark Chocolate Made from Malaysian Cacao Beans by Beau Cacao (France). A taste of the rugged, down-to-earth life of remote Malaysia, Serian is a town located close to Kuching. True to its name, “Serian” distils the essence of tranquillity and serenity right into a bar of dark chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate Muna Muna by OBOLO (Chile). If menthol flavours are your thing, we present our incredible Muña Muña infused dark chocolate bar. The muña muña is a medicinal and wild plant from the Great North of Chile.
Our Eco-friendly Wrapping
This gift is a great example of the sustainability and reusability of its' packaging. Chocolates are wrapped in Japanese-style linen fabric that later can be used as home decor or an accessory (bandana wristband, anyone?)
What is Bean-to-bar?
Bean-to-bar or craft chocolate is a revolutionary concept that has been drastically transforming the chocolate industry. Craft chocolates deviate from mass-produced chocolates in that they represent only the finest and most natural ingredients, can contain rare varieties of cocoa beans, ascertain environmental conservation, and emphasise positive social impact by ensuring a sustainable ecology, community, and economy. Additionally, craft chocolate bars are exceptionally delicious and pure, relatively healthier than mass-produced chocolates, and both the bars and packaging are always beautifully designed.
This set includes a FREE gift card. You can leave your message on the checkout page.